Subject: Re: avos
From: BlueChip (cs_bluechip_at_webtribe.net)
Date: 2003-12-15

At 11:56 15/12/03, you wrote:
>roland wrote:
> > if i will not see an official statement from archos that make things
> clearer
> > or if i don`t get a clue what kind of legal action they can take against
> > such project, i`m really thinking about offering that guy webspace for his
> > project and take complete responsibility for that.
>
>I have already done that, repeatedly. But he has so far declined.
>
> > come on archos - be consequential and take legal action against
> rockbox, too
> > - because it`s exacly the same thing we do!
>
>We don't know what Archos' complaint against AVOS is, since it is not
>published (and he says he is not allowed to publish it). Before we know
>more details, I think we should be wary of drawing conclusions.
>
>--
>Björn

Maybe the whole thing is a hoax?
Maybe there is nothing to see.
After all, there is no way that Archos can tell Dogger not to publish the
REASON for the trouble - that is ludicrous and contravenes at least one
civil liberty law in each and every country.

Something about this whole affair is VERY suspicious!