Subject: Re: Avos and strategy
From: David McIntyre (plugh_at_mudbarn.com)
Date: 2003-12-15

It doesn't take much of a threat to get someone to stop something. The threat
of a lawsuit alone is enough for most people. Not everyone has the financial
warchest to withstand a legal filing against them.
An attorney's retainer and his time to respond to a deluge of filings from a
corporate lawyer can run someone dry very quickly, and the eventual outcome
will probably just cover legal fees, if you survive the ordeal up to the point
of going to court. The system is stacked in favor of corporate bully tactics.

--
David McIntyre         plugh_at_mudbarn.com        http://www.mudbarn.com
PGP Key fingerprint = CAB5 A73A 43FA 19E3 449D  20B8 25D7 FA84 8847 D6A7