Subject: RE: Avos and strategy (was: avos)

RE: Avos and strategy (was: avos)

From: BlueChip <cs_bluechip_at_webtribe.net>
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2003 18:53:27 +0000

>Peripheral manufacturers should be required by law to supply drivers at no
>charge for a period of seven years -- much like what we do to car
>manufacturers in the U.S. with regards to car parts.

in europe it is called ISO 9660 cerification ...but it only actually lasts
for a guaranteed 5 years over here. There is nothing to say that this has
to be done at the expense of the supplier,just that it must be possible
-- Much like car parts, they must supply them, but you still have to pay
for them.