Subject: Re: Differences between V2 and original and FW

Re: Differences between V2 and original and FW

From: SteamShip <steamship_at_sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2003 23:25:23 -0500

If you mean black bumpers, that is what was shipped from this link
http://tinyurl.com/zex5 at Amazon.com last week despite this image showing
them as blue.

I think the 4 AA NiMH batteries is a very important advantage, because you
can replace them with high capacity 2300 mAH to last as long as 14-15 hours,
and have a spare set externally charged ready to pop in if on a long trip.
Not to mention the problem of sending your entire unit in to get them
replaced. Finally, stop and think what is going to happen when the warranty
expires. You think they will replace them for free? Not!