Subject: Re: Flashed recorder question
From: c s (rb_dev_at_yahoo.com)
Date: 2003-12-16

--- Björn Stenberg <bjorn_at_haxx.se> wrote:
> c s wrote:
> > Is it true that if you have a flashed recorder
> that
> > upon bootup it will not look for and load an
> > ajbrec.ajz file that is in the root directory?
>
> Yes.
>
> > If so, I assume that one can still manually rolo
> any
> > *.ajz file after the flashed image finishes
> booting, correct?
>
> Yes.

Thanks. I thought I recalled discussion of the boot
from disk being taken out for purposes of speeding the
boot process. Perhaps it would be good to add this
information to the Flash FAQ and it's equivalent in
the manual. I don't think it is in there unless I am
overlooking it.

=====
Craig

rb_dev_at_yahoo.com