Subject: RE: Archoc usage poll for patch
From: Touillaud Nicolas (Nicolas.Touillaud_at_fr.thalesgroup.com)
Date: 2003-12-16

same thing more or less, but I started deleting tracks a few week ago, as my
HD is getting full (and still lot of CDs to rip...). I'd say I add 10 to 20
tracks per week and delete 6-8 songs max (mostly on complations, or files I
need to re-encode), so most of my tracks are here since I own my unit.

If I manage to upgrade my HD, I'll certainly stop removing songs.

Nicolas