Subject: AW: Archoc usage poll for patch
From: perterm (perterm_at_vce.de)
Date: 2003-12-16

> Von: TP Diffenbach
> Specifically, how often do you
> a) remove tracks from the Archos; how many have been removed in the last
> two weeks?

Usually about 20 - 30

> b) add tracks to the Archos; how many have been added in the last two
> weeks?

usually about 25 - 35

> c) what proportion of tracks have been on your Archos for over a month?

More than 95%

If this is a poll for database considerations, than I should tell you that
I'm a musician who uses the thing for practicing and rehearsal purposes,
too. That's why I use 'delete' more often than others. All these files are
in a designated folder, that is treated very differently than all other
folders.

Phil