Subject: Re: Archoc usage poll for patch
From: Mat Holton (mathew.holton_at_surface-inspection.com)
Date: 2003-12-16

>-----Original Message-----From: TP Diffenbach <rockbox_at_diffenbach.org>To: Rockbox_at_Cool. Haxx. Se <rockbox_at_cool.haxx.se>Sent: 16/12/2003 09:55Subject: Archoc usage poll for patchFor a patch I'm working on, I'd like to know how you use you Archos.
>Specifically, how often do you
> a) remove tracks from the Archos; how many have been removed in the last
> two weeks?
Almost never, if I need to use it as a external hard drive then I temporarily make space.

>b) add tracks to the Archos; how many have been added in the last two
>weeks?

95% of the time I only add whole albums, and this is in fits and starts. I have added none in the last two weeks.

> c) what proportion of tracks have been on your Archos for over a month?
>Thanks.
100%. I need a new Hard Drive!

"Life's just a mood ring we're not allowed to see."

 They Might Be Giants.

Surface Inspection Ltd
www.surface-inspection.com