Subject: Re: Differences between V2 and original and FW
From: SteamShip (
Date: 2003-12-17

You may want to call them.

Amazon Customer Service Phone: (800) 201-7575

I talked to them Saturday to confirm the arrival of my replacement V1 500277
Recorder 20GB model, which I just received today, and I now notice there are
none left of their own stock.

But if they sent you the wrong one, they will credit your account, and you
can print out a return shipping label at no cost to you. Then you should
order the correct one from one of the resellers listed at this Amazon link.

If you use one of those Amazon resellers and it is not the correct item,
Amazon will still guarantee your purchase. There is not that much
difference in price, and I suspect there are very few of these V1 models
left anywhere. The two other sites I saw them at are also gone now.