Subject: Re: Vids for Archos
From: roland (for_spam_at_gmx.de)
Date: 2003-12-17

haha :)
coooool!

very good quality!

unfortunately - while playing the video, i see strange artefacts. they seem
to happen every ~4 seconds , going somewhat diagonal from the left to the right
or vice versa.(in one playing-session, direction stays the same - but direction
seems different from session to session)

do others see this too?

if so - is this a matter of the video encoding or is it a matter of the
playing routine? maybe this is, because the player routine cannot sync to the lcd
refreshing?

regards
roland

ps:
i see artefacts in the doom trailer, too. but they seem different.(cannot describe
at the moment)