Subject: Re: Archos USB A-Male to A-Male against USB Law !!!

Re: Archos USB A-Male to A-Male against USB Law !!!

From: SteamShip <steamship_at_sbcglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2003 22:14:17 -0500

Chris, I'm not sure you realize we are talking about the Recorder V1. There
is no way that a "B" connector will fit the A slot on the Archos. The "B"
is the bottom of the two shown on the top of this 'MySimon' search link page
http://tinyurl.com/zkv0

In addition, you are very wrong about trying to get A-A cables "anyplace
that carries a nice selection of USB cables." Remember my post said Male-A
to Male-A, like the one that Archos includes in the box.. I am not looking
for Male/Female A-A

I can tell you that none of these companies have it: Tripplite, Belkin, HP,
Amazon, USB-Shop.com, Best-Buy, New Egg, Radio Shack, L-com, Adaptic,
Lucent, Xircon, IBM, Compaq, Nortel, IBM