Subject: Re: Archos USB A-Male to A-Male against USB Law !!!
From: SteamShip (
Date: 2003-12-17

Chris, I'm not sure you realize we are talking about the Recorder V1. There
is no way that a "B" connector will fit the A slot on the Archos. The "B"
is the bottom of the two shown on the top of this 'MySimon' search link page

In addition, you are very wrong about trying to get A-A cables "anyplace
that carries a nice selection of USB cables." Remember my post said Male-A
to Male-A, like the one that Archos includes in the box.. I am not looking
for Male/Female A-A

I can tell you that none of these companies have it: Tripplite, Belkin, HP,
Amazon,, Best-Buy, New Egg, Radio Shack, L-com, Adaptic,
Lucent, Xircon, IBM, Compaq, Nortel, IBM