Subject: Re: Archos USB A-Male to A-Male against USB Law !!!

Re: Archos USB A-Male to A-Male against USB Law !!!

From: Chris Muth <rockbox_at_muth.cc>
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2003 22:32:25 -0600

AAHHHHH !!!
GRRRR !!

My bad.
I meant "USB "B" connector would NOT fit" not that it would fit!
I looked at my recorder 15 before posting just to make sure.
AH CRAP!

Yea, I was talking about a Male Male A-A conn.
Perhaps this is just my impression, but I seems like most places carry those.
I could conceivably be wrong.

Take Care,
        Chris