Subject: Re: Batteries?
From: Eddie (frogkiller01_at_hotmail.com)
Date: 2003-12-17

Thanks for the response Michael O'Quinn, and BlueChip. I have only used
Alkaline batteries as backup when the rechargeable run out juice while in
the train. I have searched for high capacity batteries, but all I have found
so far is 1800 mAh. I want find some higher than that. Anyone know a good
place?

Thanks,
Eddie