Subject: Re: Archoc usage poll for patch
From: John Stevenson (steveo1967_at_yahoo.com)
Date: 2003-12-17

Hi

FYI

I go in phases

Sometimes I delete lots of tracks - Ie disk getting full so backup a whole batch

Sometimes they stay on the system for months

I would say in answer to what you are asking it splits on average as

a) remove tracks from the Archos; how many have been removed in the last
two weeks? (100)

b) add tracks to the Archos; how many have been added in the last two
weeks? (50)

c) what proportion of tracks have been on your Archos for over a month? (My favourites have never been removed about 40%)

regards

John

   BT Yahoo! Broadband - Save 80 when you order online today. Hurry! Offer ends 21st December 2003. The way the internet was meant to be.