Subject: Problems
From: Rune Wiinberg (
Date: 2003-12-17

Hello fellow Rockboxers

I've experienced some strange problems on my 2 year old AJR 20 (v1) since
flashing with the newest RB-bootloader: (btw. I've used the old
rb-bootloader since it's introduction, without any problems.)

When i try to turn the AJR on, the disk spins up and the green led lights,
but the lcd remains blank with background light off.

Also I'm pretty sure that it isn't caused by a LCD HW failure since I'm
unable to start any music (navigating blindly) or use the USB interface.

I figured that it might be a HW error that causes minimon to load on every
But that's just my uneducated guess.

Any surgestions would be welcome :-)
/ Rune