Subject: Re: Problems
From: Rune Wiinberg (colourless_at_stud.ku.dk)
Date: 2003-12-17

> Are you able to start the box at all (F1, USB, charger, whatever)?

I got the box started by fiddling with power plug. (pulling/plugging it a
number of times)

F1/USB didn't work.

> If you can, what are you analog port readings for the buttons, especially
> F3? (debug -> view I/O ports, need only the channel relevant for the
button)

My reading on the AN4 port (while holding F3) is approx 0x3F5 which AFAIK
should be within the normal limit for the F3 button....

> Which model do you have?

I have a normal Recorder 20 with boot rom.

BTW. My problem dissappered after reflashing the bootloader. (maybe
something went wrong under the previous flash?)

Anyway thanks for your answer (and also thanks to Mat for the other answer)

/ Rune