Subject: Re: Problems
From: Mat Holton (
Date: 2003-12-17

That sounds cool, I sometimes want to search for a track by name.

Nice one, why don't you submit the patch?

-----Original Message-----From: Rune Wiinberg <>To: <>Sent: 17/12/2003 15:08Subject: Re: ProblemsHi all.

I've made a plugin for simple recursive filesearching.

If interrested you can grab it at:

The zip containes a compiled version for the Recorder + sourcecode.

The searches are case-insensitive and the results are placed in playlists

called /SEARCH-xxx.m3u (where xxx is the respective search word).

Performance could be greately improved by eg. using a DB.

But a slow algorimth is better than nothing. :-)

Feedback are welcome

/ Rune

"Life's just a mood ring we're not allowed to see."

 They Might Be Giants.

Surface Inspection Ltd