Subject: Search Plugin
From: Eric Linenberg (
Date: 2003-12-17

I really like this plugin although it takes about 2 minutes to search my 60
gigabyte drive.

some ideas:

-- database, database, database. make a utility that creates
a database of your player on the computer that you can then just drop
into /.rockbox/rocks/db/ (it could scan ID3 tags and filenams)

-- an option to rename the search results, or just use the default

-- maybe list the songs as they are found? (more verbose deiplay)

this is a keeper for me!