Subject: RE: BUGS - ARGH
From: Fred Maxwell (rockbox_at_anti-spam.org)
Date: 2003-12-17

> Yesterday (the 16th) the daily build was downloaded 237 times. I'd call
> that a fairly large crowd.

We have different opinions of the term "large". 237 people running a daily
build for one day on as complex a package as Rockbox is not really
sufficient from a debugging purpose. And that's jumping to the conclusion
that everyone who downloaded it ran it (unlikely).

> Please try to be a bit less inflammatory. Thanks.

I thought that I replied to Mssr. Stenberg in kind when he wrote his "you're
wrong" thesis to me on the list.

Regards,
  Fred Maxwell