Subject: Re: Archos USB A-Male to A-Male against USB Law !!!

Re: Archos USB A-Male to A-Male against USB Law !!!

From: SteamShip <steamship_at_sbcglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2003 12:37:29 -0500

Note my comment presenting this email as "quite humerous," but if you can
find the USB Police, by all means follow the advice of Jayb from Belkin
Cables.

On a serious note, I was looking for a high quality, well insulated cable
with gold connectors made by a company that takes cable manufactuing
seriously. None of the recognized, quality cable suppliers have one
available. If I only wanted a "Roadrunner Acme Brand USB Cable" I will just
keep using the default "no name" one that shipped with the unit.

When you do technical research on various USB, IDE, SATA, Parallel, SCSI
cables and how much difference there is in actual measured performance, and
shielding from other electromagnetic sources, you will know why I am looking
for quality. I still have not found any, despite the better search term
that Björn gave me.

When I first searched using his suggested: "A male to A male" without the
quotes, I thought Björn had a sideline gay porn distribution network running
on the side. ;-)