Subject: Re: BUGS - ARGH
From: Thomas Heuving (
Date: 2003-12-17

Fred Maxwell schrieb am Wed, 17 Dec 2003 11:56:08 -0500:
> We have different opinions of the term "large". 237 people running a daily
> build for one day on as complex a package as Rockbox is not really
> sufficient from a debugging purpose. And that's jumping to the conclusion
> that everyone who downloaded it ran it (unlikely).

Very likely, why should someone download it if not for running it on
his unit?
Speaking for myself, I dowload one of the daily builds every once in
a while and use that until I decide to try the latest cool feature.
If there's a bug, I check if it's in the DB. Until now I don't had the
opportunity to report a new one :-(

Thomas Heuving