Subject: Re: Search Plugin

Re: Search Plugin

From: TJ Hunter <tjhunter_at_ruistech.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2003 11:17:32 -0700

Speaking of an mp3 database, if we had one, we could add other information to it besides mp3s and id3 tags. Such as a
rating. While playing a song, I could add or subtract a rating (a star for example) from it depending on if I like it
that much or not. Then do a search for all the 5 star songs and play those.

Btw, I should introduce myself. I've got a Jukebox Recorder 20 and always hated the firmware on it. I found out about
rockbox from slashdot a few days ago, and now all my problems with my archos are gone. Thanks for such an awesome
firmware replacement! I'm a programmer myself, so as soon as I learn the API and get a devel environment setup, I'll try
to contribute back something.

Thanks!
-TJ