Subject: Re: Batteries?

Re: Batteries?

From: SteamShip <steamship_at_sbcglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2003 13:39:28 -0500

http://www.imaging-resource.com/ACCS/BATTS/BATTS.HTM

WOW! I'll be damned, searching google for "2300 mAH" was what got me to
that award winning MAHA Powerex battery site, and there were so many brands
of NiMH batteries they sell, I was confused as to why they said that the
2200 Powerex were their best until I called them.

They are $4.00 each (in packs of 4), but given their long term rechargeable
nature, it made a lot of sense to splurge on getting the best batteries.
The tech support person there also said that it was perfectly fine to use
the simple Radio Shack Fast Charger that has the auto-shutoff when it
detects the batteries not taking any further charging, but I went ahead and
also ordered their new 100 min highly rated charger shown here because I'm
into quality.

http://www.thomas-distributing.com/mhc401fs.htm

 Hey I'm a gadget nerd, what can I say.