Subject: RE: (was Re: BUGS - ARGH)
From: Fred Maxwell (
Date: 2003-12-18

Don't put words in my mouth. I said that I disagreed with him. That's all.
I explained my reasoning for disagreeing with him. Why don't you quit
trying to pick fights with me? If you want to bitch about something I've
said on-list, then e-mail me personally instead of trying to start a public
flame war.

  Fred Maxwell