Subject: AW: Slow "Lights Out"

AW: Slow "Lights Out"

From: perterm <perterm_at_vce.de>
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2003 13:08:49 +0100

> Von: Linus Nielsen Feltzing
>
> I didn't know the fading effect could be seen on plain recorders, so far
> only FM recorder users have reported it. Is this perhaps a Recorder V2?

No, my device is a "freshly shipped" 15 GB Recorder*. This light boost
scares me slightly because the green light of the leds gets a little bit of
a yellow touch. Can the leds be overpowered - e.g. by feeding them an
unmodulated current? I haven't looked into the schematics yet - I hope this
is not possible.

Phil

* = Although it just arrived it has some corroded screws...