Subject: Fw: Search Plugin
From: Rune Wiinberg (
Date: 2003-12-18

> Wouldn't a search capability work much better if you did every possible
> search on your PC, and you carried the results around with you on the
> Archos?

Just out of curiousity: How do you define: "every possible search " ?

I personally find it usefull to be able to do simple searches on the run -
if I eg. wants to listen to a certain song and I can't recall in which
directory it's stored.

However with more complex searches (including ID3 tracks) I (like you) tend
to use my PC. - But I rarely perform these.

/ Rune