Subject: Re: Fw: Search Plugin

Re: Fw: Search Plugin

From: Jack <jack_at_sylviawebster.f2s.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2003 22:15:01 +0000

When I first read that i was thinking of a database including every possible string going on for nearly ever :) But I see what you mean (I hope)... kinda group keywords like search engines must do, based on ID3 tags. That might not be a bad way to do it.

=======================================

On 18.12.2003 at 10:43 PM Rune Wiinberg wrote:

>> Wouldn't a search capability work much better if you did every possible
>> search on your PC, and you carried the results around with you on the
>> Archos?
>
>Just out of curiousity: How do you define: "every possible search " ?
>
>I personally find it usefull to be able to do simple searches on the run -
>if I eg. wants to listen to a certain song and I can't recall in which
>directory it's stored.
>
>However with more complex searches (including ID3 tracks) I (like you) tend
>to use my PC. - But I rarely perform these.
>
>/ Rune

Jack (My Website)