Subject: EAC/Lame

EAC/Lame

From: Jim Brown <jimrbrown_at_tiscali.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2003 09:15:11 -0000

I am a novice Rockbox user with few technical skills. I am trying to use EAC
for the first time after poor results with other ripping software. I have
ripped a CD but it has saved it as a WAV file when I want MP3.

Can anyone recommend websites to help me through the process. I think I need
Lame and maybe an ASPI driver but can find no literature on the net.

Jim
---
---