Subject: Re: EAC/Lame
From: c s (
Date: 2003-12-19

--- Jim Brown <> wrote:
> I am a novice Rockbox user with few technical
> skills. I am trying to use EAC
> for the first time after poor results with other
> ripping software. I have
> ripped a CD but it has saved it as a WAV file when I
> want MP3.
> Can anyone recommend websites to help me through the
> process. I think I need
> Lame and maybe an ASPI driver but can find no
> literature on the net.
> Jim
> ---

I suggest you check out FreeRIP -

It's completely free, contains no spyware, is easy to
use, and comes bundled with Lame and everything else
you need to rip to MP3, Ogg, or Wav. It has full
automatic ID3 tag creation via freedb internet lookup,
and offers totally configurable destination file and
folder naming control. It also has full built in help
screens for every option.

Do you Yahoo!?