Subject: Re: Enqueing all types.
From: Michael Hentschel (michael.hentschel_at_femtolasers.com)
Date: 2003-12-19

> YES! I mentioned awhile ago that I'd like to put a config file in the play
> list. For example, I've loaned one of my jukeboxes to my 84 year old
mother.

Now, this makes perfect sense to me. I agree that including firmware files
or .ucl in a playlist is not very wise. But inserting .cfg in a playlist
would be a nice workaround for eg. individual soundsettings for certain
audio files. Definitely you don't need to adapt the volume for every mp3
(easier done in MP3Gain, even lossless) but I often would like to tweek the
bass-boost, etc. for single mp3s.
Developers, are there any technical reasons against such a feature?

regards,
mike