Subject: RE: best preamp for archos?

RE: best preamp for archos?

From: Frank Incensed <frankincensed_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2003 09:48:29 -0500

I am part of a lpfm radio station (www.radiofreecanton.net), Ive had good
luck with the mic archos sells, if you have an editing program such as sound
forge, you can doctor up any problems & it sounds fine when broadcast. I
even used it to tape a concert, and after cleaning it up a bit with the
editing program, it sounds great.
Frank

>From: svante t <svante_at_demonbox.com>
>To: rockbox_at_cool.haxx.se
>Subject: best preamp for archos?
>Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2003 12:36:41 +0100
>
>Hi all,
>Ive been glancing at this mic pre amp from Soundprofessionals now for a
>year, the price scares me, but if its what it takes to make recordings with
>quality good enogh for radio broadcasting, thats what I need!
>
>http://www.soundprofessionals.com/cgi-bin/gold/category.cgi?category=540&item=SP-PREAMP-2&type=store
>
>Anyone got any cheaper suggestions that can produce the same sound
>quality?`
>
>/Svante

Grab our best dial-up Internet access offer: 6 months _at_$9.95/month.
http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/dialup