Subject: RE: best preamp for archos?
From: Frank Incensed (frankincensed_at_hotmail.com)
Date: 2003-12-19

I am part of a lpfm radio station (www.radiofreecanton.net), Ive had good
luck with the mic archos sells, if you have an editing program such as sound
forge, you can doctor up any problems & it sounds fine when broadcast. I
even used it to tape a concert, and after cleaning it up a bit with the
editing program, it sounds great.
Frank

Grab our best dial-up Internet access offer: 6 months @$9.95/month.
http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/dialup