Translations

Rockbox mail archive

Subject: Re: EAC/Lame

Re: EAC/Lame

From: SteamShip <steamship_at_sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sat, 20 Dec 2003 01:40:46 -0500

Actually, I was saying to use this for those who think EAC/Lame is hard to
setup or use, and this config will be way better than what they had been
using (except for CDex). I myself did upgrade to that later version and
same settings that you mentioned, but I know the program.

Myden's site is great for someone starting out with EAC like the person
asking in this thread who didn't get beyond the .wav files being extracted.

LOL....I'm now seeing the benefit of TinyURL when I look at your post
below.