Subject: Re: Poll, please read: What's your next MP3 player? Have you hardware problems with your Archos?
From: Johan Vromans (jvromans_at_squirrel.nl)
Date: 2003-12-20

> Please indicate in a reply to this post when you next expect to buy
> an MP3 player, and what you plan to buy.

When? Don't know. I'm perfectly happy with my AJBR20. I'll just put a
80Gb disc in it, some day.

> Please indicate, on a scale of 1 to 5, how important it is to you to
> have Rockbox on your next player, as opposed to another firmware,
> with 1 being not important at all, and 5 being so important you
> would not buy a product that did not run Rockbox.

Hard. To be honest, I'd be satisfied with anything that has the
functionality of Rockbox, or, at least, the subset of functionality
that I use. And I like being able to build my own firmware.

Of course, Rockbox would be a pre.

> IF you have had hardware problems with your Archos,

None.

Maybe I'm an exception?

-- Johan