Subject: Recording Screen.
From: Mark Bright (mark.bright_at_btopenworld.com)
Date: 2003-12-20

I am trying to record some of my old singles, I have connected my FMR Line
in to the Tape deck output on my amp. On the record Settings screen I have
"Line In" selected.

Two questions,
#1) The lead that I use to connect the Earphone out to the Amp, can I use
the same lead to record? The plug has two blue rings, making three sections
in all.

#2) On the recording screen, there are 2 information lines, a peak meter,
three "Gain" lines and a settings line. press f1, f1 again there is now
corruption on the display. The topmost GAIN line is over the peak meter,
and there is a blank line at the bottom. This was with several versions
including build 031220 - 1121