Subject: Re: Charging Problems
From: Dr. Evil (
Date: 2003-12-20

I have already got that firmware on my jukebox. Does re-flashing have an
effect ?

By the way - are you from Germany ? Because of T-Online and GMX.
If yes you can reply in german.
Danke !!

"[IDC]Dragon" <> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> But my problem is - when I plug in the charger in, it doesn't start
> charging. The display comes up but fades out directly. I guess that the
> batteries even don't have enough power to start the charging process. Is
> that normal ?

It was, unfortunately, with my old bootloader. The disk always got started,
too much load for flat batteries. Please do a full reflash with
"firmware_flash.rock" and my current package.

See my post:

Neu: Preissenkung für MMS und FreeMMS!