Subject: Re: Charging Problems
From: [IDC]Dragon (idc-dragon_at_gmx.de)
Date: 2003-12-20

> I have already got that firmware on my jukebox. Does re-flashing have an
> effect ?

Are you shure you do? I've changed the package a couple of times, as
announced in the group. If you want to check, you can dump your firmware and binary
compare is with the current pack. The first part should be identical.

> By the way - are you from Germany ? Because of T-Online and GMX.
> If yes you can reply in german.
> Danke !!

Yes, I am, but for the globally visible postings english is mor appropriate.

Jörg