Subject: RE: Earn Money with Rockbox on Ebay
From: TP Diffenbach (
Date: 2003-12-20

The seller is selling rockbox in violation of copyright. Were this the US
eBay, the response would be a DMCA take-down notice.

Since it's Amazon Germany, I'm not sure what the controlling law would be,
but I suspect an email to eBay should suufice. Also, if I recall correctly,
US Amazon does not allow the sale of "intangible" objects, so this also may
be grounds to have the listing removed.