Subject: Re: Earn Money with Rockbox on Ebay
From: Marcus Specht (rockbox_at_war-driving.org)
Date: 2003-12-21

Am Sa, 2003-12-20 um 22.58 schrieb Mirko Dittrich:

Hi,

This offer on ebay does not mention that the source is included. But
this does not mean that it is not included if you buy this offer....

I am not sure if this person has to mention exactly (rockbox) what he
sells you.

The lawyer sitting right next to me found another problem (for this
person). There is no exclusion of liability given (don`t know if this is
the right translation) this means that he is completly responsible if
the flashing distroys the Hardware.

Cheers
Marcus

[...]