Subject: Re: Earn Money with Rockbox on Ebay
From: Neon John (
Date: 2003-12-21

On Sat, 20 Dec 2003 21:01:08 -0500, "Fox" <> wrote:

>if it isnt someone on this list bidding, maybe we should warn the bidder?

Of what? Assuming he's selling media containing RockBox, he's doing nothing
wrong, morally or legally. Obvious caveat noted that I can't read the text.

I don't know why some of you get so cranked over this. No different than the
outfits who gather together all the free government required employee warning
posters and sell them as a package. When I buy from them I'm paying, in
effect, a convenience fee.

John De Armond
Cleveland, Occupied TN