Subject: Is this RLED ?
From: Brent Coutts (btcoutts_at_hotmail.com)
Date: 2003-12-21

Hey guys,

Using an old JBR6, upgraded to 60GB with a Toshiba drive (MKGAP whatever).
Flashed with CVS 20-Dec-2003. Have done a full scandisk. All settings set
to standard (except the car setting) - I'm a vanilla kind of person.

I have experienced some behaviour over the last 3-4 weeks that seems to be
the dreaded RLED problem and I'd just like someone to verify.

Rockbox works wonderfully, but stalls at the end of a track. Red LED
flashes on and off continuously until it runs out of battery. I assume that
it's trying to load the next song but is unable to do so. Strangely,
volume, FF & RW work, but when I release buttons it returns to the same
position in a track. ON doesn't so anything either.

As I asaid, this has only occurred in the last 3-4 weeks, and never before
in my 2 years of using Rockbox. Is it my disk, or am I experiencing RLED ?

Cheers,

Coutta

Get less junk mail with ninemsn Premium. Click here