Subject: Re: blastman007 Entschuldigung
From: Kjell Ericson (Kjell.Ericson_at_haxx.se)
Date: 2003-12-21

On Sun, 21 Dec 2003, Michael O'Quinn wrote:

> Uh, could you repost that in English please?

Try Babelfish:

----
Here with I want me for my stupid and inconsiderate act to place excuse a
software with copyright to my favour to the sales! It does to me wrong which I
inconsiderately acted and for it I stand with my name straight.

But but only some people skirt box more near to come and these also use, see immediately withdrew I it natural from me were wrong and I after the email the article. As I am not you ^AeentschaedigeņĶ point I go really anyhow it probably not with financial means I at present there with cash am also scarce.

Apology

Andreas's K. ----

A bit funny though :-) But you get the meaning.

// Kjell