Subject: RE: blastman007 Entschuldigung
From: Holger Lembke (holger_at_hlembke.de)
Date: 2003-12-21

I hereby want to excuse myself for my silly and blindfold doing, offering a
software with copyright to my benefits.

I'm sorry that I acted blindfold and stand with my name for what I did.

But now some people will approach Rockbox and will use it, of course I see
that it was wrong by me and after the email i withdraw the object.

I really don't know how I shall "compensate" you anyhow it won't be with
financial funds because I'm hard-pressed for money currently.

Sorry.

-------
I tried to preserve the 'style' of the message.

--
Holger Lembke