Subject: AW: blastman007 Entschuldigung
From: Andreas Konrad (blastman007_at_web.de)
Date: 2003-12-21

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: owner-rockbox_at_cool.haxx.se [mailto:owner-rockbox_at_cool.haxx.se] Im
Auftrag von Holger Lembke
Gesendet: Sonntag, 21. Dezember 2003 23:16
An: rockbox_at_cool.haxx.se
Betreff: RE: blastman007 Entschuldigung

I hereby want to excuse myself for my silly and blindfold doing, offering a
software with copyright to my benefits.

I'm sorry that I acted blindfold and stand with my name for what I did.

But now some people will approach Rockbox and will use it, of course I see
that it was wrong by me and after the email i withdraw the object.

I really don't know how I shall "compensate" you anyhow it won't be with
financial funds because I'm hard-pressed for money currently.

Sorry.

-------
I tried to preserve the 'style' of the message.

--
Holger Lembke

Yes it seems nearly like my message But the right expression is only in german.