Subject: Extra code in recording.c

Extra code in recording.c

From: c s <rb_dev_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Dec 2003 19:42:41 -0800 (PST)

In apps/recorder/recording.c, in function
f3_rec_screen() we have the same code from function
f2_rec_screen() that handles the down and right
buttons and changes the recording frequency and
recording channels, but the lcd display for the f3
screen doesn't show that these values are being
changed when the down or right buttons are pressed.
Unless we intend to have these same settings changable
on both the f2 and f3 screens, the code should be
removed from f3_rec_screen(), or else the display
should indicate that these settings are changable on
the f3 screen.

Also, on the f3 recording screen, when "line in" is
selected as the source, the left arrow partially
obscures the "line in" text on the screen. We probably
should rearange the layout of this screen to avoid this.

=====
Craig

rb_dev_at_yahoo.com