Subject: Re: Enqueing all types.

Re: Enqueing all types.

From: jb <res0at31_at_verizon.net>
Date: Sun, 21 Dec 2003 21:47:04 -0800

it's great to see the individual per song/EQ idea being discussed. i'm not a
developer, so just to make a comment from the "user's" point of view:

could there be a part of this feature where while a song is playing, you activate
a "create .cfg" for the song that only saves audio qualities? the .cfg would
already be properly named and in the proper folder for it to be automatically
invoked the next time the song was played.

this would be equivalent to the feature on winamp.

thanks to all you guys for your fantastic work in making rockbox, and thus the
recorder 20, so great to use!