Subject: bug with volume icon (graphic)?
From: Alex Pleiner (pleiner_at_zeitform.de)
Date: 2003-12-22

Hi,

the latest CVS builds all have the same effect when I set my FMR20 to
show a graphic volume icon. After switching on the FMR the volume
display is always numeric and changes to graphic after changing the dir
or pressing one of the F-buttons. This is just a minor annoyance.

Another problem:
Building a simulator (X11) for FMR from current CVS results in "Dir
Buffer Is Full!" immediately after start (Resume -> no) even if the
archos dir is empty.

Do you need further information?

Alex

--
Alex Pleiner
zeitform Internet Dienste         Fraunhoferstrasse 5