Subject: mp3-specific config
From: Daniel Stenberg (
Date: 2003-12-22

It struck me when thinking more about this feature, that if we enable this, we
will need a way to get back to the "default" config that is fine for most of
the songs. Consider the case where we have 10 songs in a playlist, and one of
them has a config file that changes bass, treble or volume...

This walks hand in hand with another planned change we've been discussing:
moving most of the sector/RTC-saving out to get saved into a default config
file instead... (possibly /.rockbox/default.cfg)

 Daniel Stenberg -- --