Subject: Re: OT:Re: blastman007 Entschuldigung

Re: OT:Re: blastman007 Entschuldigung

From: David McIntyre <plugh_at_mudbarn.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2003 09:35:52 -0800

Perhaps it is time to discuss changing the license. Can another list be created
for this? Or should we just spam this one with a bunch of discussion on a
sensitive and volatile topic?

--
David McIntyre         plugh_at_mudbarn.com        http://www.mudbarn.com
PGP Key fingerprint = CAB5 A73A 43FA 19E3 449D  20B8 25D7 FA84 8847 D6A7