Subject: Re: mp3-specific config

Re: mp3-specific config

From: Johan Vromans <jvromans_at_squirrel.nl>
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2003 20:24:35 +0100

Brian King <brking_at_charter.net> writes:

> Correct. The current patch handles this. It keeps a second copy of the
> global_settings called saved_settings and updated the proper one
> depending on the useage.

I'd say that a stack is needed. E.g., play a playlist with settings ->
save current settings (set A), new settings become current (set B).
The playlist contains an MP3 with a config -> set B is saved and new
set (set C) becomes current. When the MP3 finishes, restore set B.
When the playlist finishes, set A should be restored.

However, I'm pretty much happy with the current one-level approach
:-).

-- Johan