Subject: Re: OT:Re: blastman007 Entschuldigung
From: David McIntyre (
Date: 2003-12-22

I don't, in particular. Some people were outraged by reselling the code and
branching it for a different project. I don't recall if these people were core
or even contributing developers.

On Mon, Dec 22, 2003 at 10:56:54PM +0100, Björn Stenberg wrote:
> David McIntyre wrote:
> > Perhaps it is time to discuss changing the license.
> I'm happy with the GPL, and it's my understanding that most other core developers are too. Why do you feel we need a different license?
> --
> Björn

David McIntyre
PGP Key fingerprint = CAB5 A73A 43FA 19E3 449D  20B8 25D7 FA84 8847 D6A7 for geek code, pgp key, etc.