Subject: Re: OT:Re: blastman007 Entschuldigung
From: David McIntyre (plugh_at_mudbarn.com)
Date: 2003-12-22

I don't, in particular. Some people were outraged by reselling the code and
branching it for a different project. I don't recall if these people were core
or even contributing developers.

--
David McIntyre         plugh_at_mudbarn.com        http://www.mudbarn.com
PGP Key fingerprint = CAB5 A73A 43FA 19E3 449D  20B8 25D7 FA84 8847 D6A7